- Full Face Coverage
- Easy Assembly, Multiple Use
- Crystal Clear .020” or .030" PETG
- Comfortable and easy to adjust Headband
- Made in Canada
- Large Volume Manufacturing Capabilities
- Vivak (™) PETG meets FDA requirements for food contact and the American National Standard for eye and face protection ANSI Z87.1
Dimensions: 10.5”W x 8.25” H (flat)
Avoid exposure to high heat.
Handle gently to prevent drops and scratches.
The material has been evaluated to be compatible with the following chemicals1:
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- 96% Ethyl Alcohol
- 5 % Sodium Hypochlorite
- 28% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Soap Solution
- Pure Spirit
Avoid mixing or using multiple chemicals at the same time.
May leave a residue on the face shield.
Product sold in sets of 30. For larger orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for assembly:
Please follow the steps listed below.
- Remove the thin protective film from both sides of the face shield and headband.
- Connect the face shield to the headband in two steps:
a. Insert the arrow-shaped end into the headband
b. Pull through the second slot
- Adjust the size of the headband by threading the straps through the slots according to preference.
For any additional assistance with your face shield or headband, please email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This product is intended to be worn with other personal protective equipment as per your institution's standards. This product has not been tested or qualified to prevent or reduce infection and does not provide particulate filtration. Not intended for use in surgical settings. This product has not been disinfected or cleaned. Non-sterile. Avoid exposure to high heat. Should not be shared with others. The product has not yet been approved by Health Canada or the FDA to be used as a Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).